Friday, July 15, 2005

My favorite songs

These are some of my many many favorite songs..... Nothing changes your mood faster than a favorite song. You can be wallowing in a lake of sorrow, then listen to your favorite song, and be reminded of all that is good in life...... A favorite song, its words, its tune, even hearing someone whistle it in the hall, sends a chill down your spine......


3T-"Stubborn-It's A Shame"....whoa babay

3T-"Thankfull"..... :(

3T & M.J.-"Why"

M.Jackson-" Don't Walk Away"

M.Jackson-"Privacy"

Jackson 5 -"I'll Be There"

Lionel Richie-"Say You, Say Me"

Bee Gees-"Words"

Commodores-"Three Times A Lady"

Rob Thomas-"Lonely No More"

K-Ci & JoJo-"All My Life"

M.Carey & L.Vandross-"Endless Love"

Gloria Gaynor-"I Will Survive".....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home